I'm baaaack....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luthier58

Reaction score
I got pretty into this a couple of years ago, gifted a lot, even sold some, but then life got in the way (as it so often does), and I stopped. I was at the Pink Palace Crafts Fair here in Memphis today (doing a radio broadcast), and ended up buying some soap from some nice folks from Kentucky called The Craftist (great name) and as I was walking out I was thinking "You really need to get back into this." So I stopped at the storage locker and got my molds (mostly homemade) from among the other tools (tree fell on my shop last year), stopped at the Kroger and picked up some oils, ordered a can of pine tar from Amazon (people LOVE pine tar soap), and lo and behold, all my recipes were still on soapee.com. It's so good to see your names and avatars again; I hope to contribute to the forum.

Darel

Sorry to hear that a tree fell on your shop, but happy to hear that the soap molds survived! If you’re a luthier, I hope you didn’t lose anything valuable. Welcome back.

Latest posts

Back