I'm about to give up...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
I wanted something simple and easy to read... I plan on using address label size stickers on the back with all the other info needed, then using shrink wrap bands.
Any help/ suggestions are appreciated.

IMG_20160127_164122.jpg

Last edited:
Wishy Washy Bath Co. is easy to read, but the rest of the text in the same font is harder to read because it's smaller.

Also, and this is 100% my opinion, the scent name font doesn't seem to go well with the other font. Might I suggest making everything but the Wishy Washy Bath Co. the same font? To make your scent name stand out, you could use bolded and italicized text in different places. Me, I'd probably bold the scent name and use a bigger text size, and italicize the handcrafted soap, soap weight, and place of manufacture and use a smaller text size.

Other than that, I really like them. I like the placement of everything and the bubbles in the background are adorable!

Hello from another Missourian. I think it is easy to read, also. I would do the name of the company in color and the name of the soap in another shade of the same color. The weight and address I usually leave black. Use bold print for all. I love your co. name.

Is this better?
Thank you for your advice... I've been looking at it waaaay too long...lol
hm- With the scent names, I make it as large as I can fit , so there will be some discrepancy with the names. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it.
lsg- are you anywhere near me in MO? I'm way up in the NW corner of the state. Thanks for the color advice, I think it worked...I hope... Thanks for the advice :)

IMG_20160127_185818.jpg

That looks good! Maybe darken up the scent name text just a little more because it appears to blend a little with the bubbles, but it could be my screen

That looks good. I agree with lightening the bubbles so they appear more in the background. Stacy, I live near St. Joseph in the NW corner of the state.

I live about an hour from you...lol... I'm west of Bethany :)

That looks good. I agree with lightening the bubbles so they appear more in the background. Stacy, I live near St. Joseph in the NW corner of the state.

I think this is the final draft... Maybe...lol... I think I'm insane...
I reduced the transparency from 90% down to 65%.

IMG_20160130_093536.jpg

Latest posts

Back