i'm a nail tech and makeup artist.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peechee

Reaction score
i just wanted to share some of my stuff.

0ow0.jpg

0mz3.jpg

0jmj.jpg

0fw6.jpg

03sr.jpg

f8.jpg

0xc6.jpg

Oh wow! Those are awesome. I'd considered becoming a nail tech but I decided since I'm so neglectful of my own nails I wouldn't be good at doing other people's. :lol:

Love the nails. I used to get gels done all the time. Haven't had any for a couple of months now. Looking at your beautiful nail art makes me want to get them again. : )

thanks jody!

it's kind in right now to get nail art done on natural nails too, so even if it's just a flower here or a jewel there to spice it up, it's en vogue :) next time u polish maybe just try something special on your ring or index finger!

Hi! I've been a cosmetologist for almost 30 years... beautiful work!!! Not only on the artwork, but the nail application is excellent too. If you haven't already, you should look into competition.

Dotty

Thank you Dotty! It's always lovely to have a cosmetologist comment on my art and tech. We see things others don't. It means a lot to me to read your comment. Thank u so much.

<3

Beautiful nails! I want to be a nail tech someday, have always been fascinated at what they can do with nails. I would love to have my nails back on, but I clean homes and I'm too afraid of cracking a nail or breaking one off with the strain I put on them. I always feel so feminine with nails on!! Cool stuff!

Latest posts

Back