I'm a little wacky right now

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed two incidences where I am pretty sure my mind is a little off in the last day or two, so when I missed an appointment today, I blamed it on that and blamed that on the medical procedures I had done yesterday. Then decided to mention to my husband that I think my mind isn't working quite as well today and yesterday, and asked him to tell me if he notices anything along those lines.

So he tells me, 'You were pretty wacky yesterday' and elaborated when I asked for more detail. So I guess it's true and I should really stop posting here for at least another day while I wait for my body and brain to return to normal! I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, just the aftermath of fasting for tests, the medications I had to take, the anesthesia & post-anethesia, the toll all those things took on me and the resulting electrolytes imbalance (I surmise.)

So I am going to watch Netflix the rest of the day and hope I can later remember accurately what I watch today. I won't be soaping and probably not even cooking today.

Anyway, if any of my posts from today or last night come off as bazaar, please cut me some slack, but if any in the future show signs of my mind not working correctly, please let me know. This should not continue, but how does one know for sure unless it gets pointed out?

Take it easy Earlene... I hope you feel more like yourself soon!

By the way, they just released all the old ER episodes on HULU if you're looking for something to binge.

Feet up, warm blanket, nice hot cuppa tea/ coffee/ cocoa, Netflix or terrestial TV, then a take-out meal (or hubby's cooking) and a good night's sleep. Hopefully you'll be back to normal by tomorrow. Sending you warm regards and positive energy from across the Pond ❤️

Hope you feel back to your usual self soon!
I'm always a little wacky, but any one of those things makes me very odd indeed. I haven't been on the forum as much these days so maybe I missed what you are going through in another post. I hope you aren't going through anything too serious, but fasting, tests and anesthesia, oh my! Are you ok?

Hope you feel better soon. We hope to see you back soon. But I have read your posts these past few days, didn’t notice anything wacky. Just your usual sweet self.

Do take care of you. :)

Hope you are back to normal ASAP! Prayers and well wishes included. :)

I live with a head injury, so I am probably wacky all the time! :eek::rolleyes::confused:

Hope you are better today.
Sometimes a UTI can cause this so, smell your urine :eek: and if it smells off maybe get it checked... couldn't hurt.

Also write things down that pop into your head that you want to do later. Sometimes if you do that for a while everything pops back into place.

Thanks, everyone. I actually ended up sleeping through some of Broadchurch and will probably have to watch a couple of episodes again. Hubby did make dinner, which I ate later, because I couldn't stay awake to eat it when he made it. Then back to sleep. I must have had a good 12 hours sleep altogether. If anything, I am well rested today.

Latest posts

Back