• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illipe Butter Case For Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hello Everyone,

I have a partially used 55 lbs case of illipe butter I am trying to move out of the house. I was going to use it for shaving soap, but formulated it out of my recipe.

Brand is Jedwards International. Original price $5.22/lbs, asking $4.5/lbs. Buy all or part of it.

About 45 lbs left.

I can post pictures later and on request.

Jedward's has great stuff ! They are local to me and I get all my supplies there, well just about all.

I can't use it but just wanted people to know that Jedward's is really good. Great price, the girls there are very sweet
I ordered some stuff yesterday and this is the 1st time (due to working FT now) that I will not be going to pick items up.

They ship UPS, I am hoping my local guy is not on vacation ;)

:) sorry hijacked

Jedward's has great stuff ! They are local to me and I get all my supplies there, well just about all.

I can't use it but just wanted people to know that Jedward's is really good. Great price, the girls there are very sweet
I ordered some stuff yesterday and this is the 1st time (due to working FT now) that I will not be going to pick items up.

They ship UPS, I am hoping my local guy is not on vacation ;)

:) sorry hijacked

Jedwards has quite a bit of hard to find items at great prices, but I am hoping the community can help me unload this Illipe. It is a great butter, but I am just not using it.

Jedwards ships UPS, FedEx, freight, and if you buy over the phone, USPS.

Please provide the use by date, as well, Andrew. If I order some of your Mango Butter, I'd probably want to give illipe butter a try as well. Just because I've never tried it and it could come in the same shipping container.

Can you supply a link for me to read about illepe butter?

Here is the link to the illipe butter I bought.

https://bulknaturaloils.com/illipe-nut-butter.html

Please provide the use by date, as well, Andrew. If I order some of your Mango Butter, I'd probably want to give illipe butter a try as well. Just because I've never tried it and it could come in the same shipping container.

I bought the illipe butter this past October. It is very stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew, I sent you a message. I want equal amounts of both butters and am hesitating only based on not knowing how much will fit into a flat rate USPS box. If you have another shipping method in mind, please let us know. Thank you,

And at 10% Illipe with 90% soft oils... no ‘mushyness’, my soap stays nice and hard between showers. Don’t use too much though, it’s not needed. I love it in creams too.

Last edited:
Andrew, I'd like to buy 5 pounds. Could you please PM the shipping cost and how to pay?

Andrew, I'd like to buy 5 pounds. Could you please PM the shipping cost and how to pay?
message me how much you want with your mailing address and email so i can invoice you via paypal.

Thanks for helping me unload some of the illipe. I still have some more if anyone wants it. It will have to go in the trash otherwise.

Latest posts

Back