IG account hacked

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Instagram account has been hacked. This is NOT me. If you receive anything from this person, please ignore it. I don't know who here follows me on IG, but @amd @Misschief @Dawni @Mobjack Bay @szaza @Catscankim I think you all do. This is so distressing, and I am sorry to anyone who is contacted by this horrible person. I hate people sometimes.
hacked account.PNG

This is what's showing up for me. Not you? Or did they use your name n picture for another account?
Screenshot_2020-12-06-11-47-55-767_com.instagram.android.jpg

:( I didn’t get any strange messages and as far as I can tell, I’m only seeing your legitimate account. When I tried searching on the other name, nothing came up. Let’s hope it’s been deleted.

That's the real me. I think they've been deleted from IG now.
Great. I didn't get any nasty messages either.
But I did go n check my old, old IG account, one that I've not used in years.. And someone's been signing in from Nigeria lol

Anyway, I hope your account has been sorted out n it won't happen again.

I also had my account tried to be hacked. Didn’t work because I have the two factor identification on it. Make sure you turn that on. Before password can be changed IG will contact you with a code on your device

I found out last year that I had two FB accounts. I was going to delete the second account, but decided to just change the email account and password so it couldn't be used by anyone else.

Back