If you are looking for printed box, do not go here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
Print24by7 . com and the others that have very similar sites.

After back and forth with making a box size for me and printing my info on them. A few hundred $$ later and I get sent thin paper-made "boxes" Not boxes at all, just thick paper, not even cardstock paper !

Anyway, just wanted to warn you about this in case you were thinking that for your Biz this would be good :(

Lucky for me they used Paypal and I was refunded the money.

We have used them and print runner for several years. They always have great customer service. I have to ask if you were careful when you clicked on the Stock Option. I find sometimes the mouse will actually change the option. While we never ordered boxes we have ordered quite a few products and it always comes on the stock we order. When they make errors they always correct them.

@cmzaha I actually went back and forth with someone about the size and the Weight of the box. I was assured this was a BOX NOT just heavy paper. Their site is not very helpful in trying to order from, but I did online chat and email.
Had to email to find out where my stuff was as I had no other communication from them after.
They sent a pic of the 'box' which looked like just heavy paper. When I emailed back about it they didn't respond and also didn't answer the phone when I called. Then I get an email that it was already sent.

Did you order Boxes? or something else

Did you find the drop down box on the order form that lists the stock options. It will list the options for the stock. Yes my daughter purchased boxes from them in the past using the option for the 24 pt card stock with glossy option. They are basically the same weight as Papermart gift boxes. My daughter always called them the few times we had a problem. Our problem with them and the others is the dye cut stickers that sometimes would not get cut correctly. They always replaced them with no problems.

Yes, I did see the drop down. I had extensive talks with them.
Maybe things have changed in the last few years since your daughter ordered.
Maybe the stickers were fine but I wouldn't use their boxes.
There were a few other issues along the way when ordering. I should have just not ordered when the 1st issue popped up.

Back