If more people go to my FB page, does that boost..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using the square market for almost 3 years. The only two problems I have with it is 1) when customers are shopping on mobile devices, they struggle to figure out how to switch from "shipping" to "pickup" and 2) The website is a 1 page deal so there is no way for me to interact with customers, if I want to "Feature" a product on my instagram, Pinterest, or FB there is no way to link that individual product. Otherwise it has been great for me.

You can’t get a weebly shop for free anymore.
Wix is a lot cheaper than weebly and wix has 50% off specials all the time so wait until one comes up. An annual plan is much cheaper than a monthly plan. The free wix has wix adds so if you want your domain name and no adds you have to go to the combo plan but you should get that for $4 a month on special.

Wix gives you $10 towards your domain name even if you use godaddy so set up your wix before you buy your domain name.
Go daddy has specials on domain names too.

Wix has a really easy mobile setup. So your site works on the computer and on mobiles.

Research only: if you use
https://www.ecwid.com/
As a shopping cart it is a lot cheaper than the wix store. Use the wix combo plan and add Ecwid.

I am not selling off a web page yet, some day.
I don't have an i-Phone but heard that the SQ was a bit odd, but simple to just add on your phone and swipe.

I thought you had to ADD a separate check out thing.
I remember on the Dish they were talking about it, maybe I can find it and let you know... unless you are on the Dish too ;)

@sappington So, if someone writes a 'reply' to a blog posting and puts in their link, would that be the same ? I have seen people do that and wondered why when sometimes it wasnot even relevant to the reply .

What if other people in FB post a link to your FB on their timeline, is that also the same ?

BTW, thanks for using my name in " " hahahahaha I thought that was funny !

GREAT info you provided too !!! TY !!

Didn't even notice I used your name, must have been subliminal!

Not sure about the fb part but it definitely helps you get organic traffic!

I'm posting a completely unrelated picture here of this baseball writer that I follow a lot.. I've noticed in his writings that he links EXTENSIVELY. This is what I'm referring to as backlinks..

I am not selling off a web page yet, some day.
I don't have an i-Phone but heard that the SQ was a bit odd, but simple to just add on your phone and swipe.

I thought you had to ADD a separate check out thing.
I remember on the Dish they were talking about it, maybe I can find it and let you know... unless you are on the Dish too ;)

I see a lot of different opinions on here but the site that I recommend is shopify!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 10.42.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 10.42.34 PM.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back