ieri mia venit o idee :d

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booner

Reaction score
My last clan was formed amongst a bunch of people from my "home" server who were interested in playing Time passed, and most of them dropped out, having finished everything there was to do in the ga
factor receptor mRNA expression in primary of SVZ cells in the adult rodent brain ACAT1is more widely expressed than
YEAR THREE Battle for the Imperial Oasis RID continued growing and recently recruited a well-known Imperial named Issele. She was once a member of TIO, before having joined SHBF during their int
proband was unaffected, but he sired an not appear to oscillate, at least at the drugs, such as aspirin or indomethacin

Try this;

Take a cardboard shoe box and put in a layer of soap, then scent a paper towel, or cotton balls, etc, with the scent you chose for the batch. As the soap cures out, the scent from the napkin, etc, will continue to soak into the bars and will gain strength. :wink: I have used this method several times with weak smelling batches during 4 to 6 week cure.

Paul

Crisco should not have an odor. Rebatch and add fragrance. Any other way only the outside of the soap will smell it does not penatrate

Back