Ideas to get rid of excess soap in a hurry?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's FDNY? Haha

I'll take pics on Monday I'm sure they'll be glad to pose lol

Here they have no uniforms, the trucks are just ugly old dump trucks, I've never seen them wear gloves or any other safety gear, and some don't even wear shoes, just slippers. I'm sure they "look" better (not that it matters to me lol) in the bigger cities, but here, well, I'm sure small savings from not needing to buy soap and a bunch of bananas isn't too small for them. Same goes for our street sweepers, since we're on the topic. Third world issues and all that...
That's pretty cool actually. Give' em the soaps then, especially if they appreciate the token of appreciation. :)

Use it in all your sinks. Here it's inside kitchen, outside kitchen (which here we refer to as the "dirty" kitchen lol), both bathrooms, my soap room... There's a bar outside near the garden spout, there's another one near the back garden spout. LOL

And oh, there's several soaps in each of the above, not just one bar each haha

Here the outside kitchen is called a Summer Kitchen. Pottsgrove Manor, in Pottstown, PA has a summer kitchen and they use it in the Historical re-enacting they do for open house and tours. Yes, soap was made there so the potash fumes would not circulate in the main house.

Here the outside kitchen is called a Summer Kitchen. Pottsgrove Manor, in Pottstown, PA has a summer kitchen and they use it in the Historical re-enacting they do for open house and tours. Yes, soap was made there so the potash fumes would not circulate in the main house.
That sounds much better than dirty kitchen! I'm gonna borrow that.. See if my 4yr old will learn that instead n confuse everyone 🤣

Back