Ideas for soap stamp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I should be studying for my bio class, but since we've all been sick with fevers and sore throats its much more therapeutic to work on soap stuff. Right?

I love the look of a stamped soap but I don't and won't be selling so I'm not going to put tons of time and energy into designing a logo or whatever, but I would like to have a stamp that's unique to me. But how on earth does one come up with an idea?

I don't sell and have no intentions of selling either, but I love to use stamps on some of my soaps. Although I can't describe any of the stamps that I use as being unique to "me", I guess you could say that they are unique to my soaps in that I try to match them to the particular scent or the color. It's easier for me to do that than to try to come up with an idea that describes 'me', because I have a hard time pinning myself down to only one aspect. Maybe the best way to come up with an idea is to ask your friends or loved ones to describe you in one word.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back