I write music..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 10 10.gif
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks.gif

So lovely. Thank you for sharing.

My favorite part about sharing music on the forum is that the same people who share their genius with me, I can give something back..

I tried listening to my old songs to hear what I’m sharing and bandcamp keeps asking me if I’ll “open up my wallet?” For heavens sake, I wrote these songs!! 😆

@AliOop Thank you for helping me on nearly every question I’ve posted on this forum!! Sharing music is the least I can do. I hope my music eases your daily chores.

@Jersey Girl
I’m so glad you find relaxation in my music. During that time I was listening almost exclusively to heavy punk rock. I mean HEAVY, yet melodic punk. The faster the better 😆 For some reason while I was writing I was seeking peace. The input to output relationship in art has always fascinated me. I would’ve NEVER listened to the music I was writing at the time, at least not when I had the option to listen to something someone else wrote. I’m so glad you like it, thank you..

Back