I would just like to say

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CupcakeKisses

Reaction score
THANK YOU to all of you that have helped me and all the other newbies here! This is one of the friendliest, open forums that I have been too.

Thank you very much for making me feel welcome, and for the encouraging words. You all are the best

CupcakeKisses said:
THANK YOU to all of you that have helped me and all the other newbies here! This is one of the friendliest, open forums that I have been too.

Thank you very much for making me feel welcome, and for the encouraging words. You all are the best

Here, here! I agree.

:D well a big welcome right back to you!....as a mod that makes me happy because that means we are doing our job to preserve the atmosphere :)

(and I share the same feelings as you! :) )

yes I want to second and third that and fourth that and etc... you guys and gals are a great and very helpful!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thank each one of you guys! We like to hear our members are enjoying each others positive contributions and conversation. Thanks again, very much appreciated from the administration here! 8)

Soapers helping soapers, that is what it is all about! :D

Paul :wink:

Ditto here! I visit here at least once (sometimes thrice :) ) a day just to read up on all the new ideas and helpful tips you all give your time to share. I love it here :D

Thank you from me, also. I have learned sooooo much here.

Digit

I am glad so many people are pleased to be here. I was tickled when I found this forum 2 years ago & it has grown so much since then.

Back