I was just thinking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyScrubs

Reaction score
I was thinking about how much this forum has helped me learn & grow as a soaper & crafter. And I wanted to thank everyone for everything. It's really nice of you all,and hopefully one day I can help others on here just as much as you've helped me. 8)

I agree with starduster, SoapyScrubs! I know I have read posts by you which have helped me as well as shared what I know. Forums like this one are invaluable to all of us because we pool our knowledge and our quest for knowledge also....so thank you too :wink:

Tanya :)

You're so right!

I learn something new here almost everyday. Ya'll are the best!

The members at this forum are special. Everyone helps where they can & people are not quick to be rude or superior. This is a good place, it feels like home.

i tend to lurk and read all the good posts everyone makes, here is my chance to shout out and say thank you!

Thank you!

dalz

Tabitha said:
The members at this forum are special. Everyone helps where they can & people are not quick to be rude or superior. This is a good place, it feels like home.

That is so very true of this forum. Some other forums make you feel stupid for asking a question or presuming to ask for help. Everyone is always so pleasant and helpful here.......never a harsh or derogatory word. Thank you everyone! :D

TheGardener said:
Tabitha said:

That is so very true of this forum. Some other forums make you feel stupid for asking a question or presuming to ask for help. Everyone is always so pleasant and helpful here.......never a harsh or derogatory word. Thank you everyone! :D

AMEN! I have been on other soap making boards (I'm sure some of you have seen me) and this is by far the best and most friendliest one.

home

this place is my home! until this year i never had this option to connect-i soaped for many years with only my books and cat for company.

i have learned more from this wonderful co-mingling of ideas and experience in the last few months than i have in the last 10 years.

no one judges, offering only supoort and guidance...it's truly been a blessing!

thanks so very much!

A big "THANK YOU!" to everyone in this family soap community. We all learn, share, care, and support each one here. I am honored to be a small part of the fastest growing community dedicated to the craft of soaping and crafting! We should pat each other on the back, because we are who we are.....a group of adults who recognize there is more in giving freely, than taking ----sophomorically!.

Thanks again gang, you guys are the best! :D

Paul :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
A big "THANK YOU!" to everyone in this family soap community. We all learn, share, care, and support each one here. I am honored to be a small part of the fastest growing community dedicated to the craft of soaping and crafting! We should pat each other on the back, because we are who we are.....a group of adults who recognize there is more in giving freely, than taking ----sophomorically!.

Thanks again gang, you guys are the best! :D

Yea to everything Paul said. I continue learn here, too. I hope I never feel like I know more than this forum has to offer me!! It's a real warm & homey place.

It's so awesome to watch newbies come on board with their questions, then see those same people a month or so later helping out someone newer than them. That's the beauty of this forum!!

A couple weeks ago, I hit 500 posts, so I got labeled a forum expert, & I was just thinking how I wasn't seeing many posts from the people who used to help me out when I first came here. Then, I realised, "Oh! I'm on the front lines now!!" :lol: Pretty soon, it'll be time for me to pass the torch & fade back into the back rows, because a whole group of you new soapers will be helping the new newbies.

It's really an honor for me to offer up whatever knowledge I have now, because it was given so freely to me.

I stay excited about soapmaking, because I get to share in the excitement of new soapers. It's like a big celebration when someone posts pics of their first batch. It's like sharing the birth of their first child!! :lol:

mandolyn said:
I stay excited about soapmaking, because I get to share in the excitement of new soapers. It's like a big celebration when someone posts pics of their first batch. It's like sharing the birth of their first child!! :lol:
That's exactly how I feel! I adore it when someone posts pics of their first or hundredth batch of soap!

Katie, what a beautiful post! :D 8) That is how it works...at this forum! We were all newbies once, trying to find help and answers. We all were willing to put the hard work and research in, but needed a little confidence boost, a little help, a place to watch and chat....this forum is just that. The mods here want it to stay that way, and will always keep it that way! :) No member will ever be made to feel they asked a question and shouldn't have, never a harsh remark to a newbie, not here! :!:

I totally agree ... there's not a book in this world that could teach the bits of knowledge that are exchanged here ... i've learned so much in such a short period of time. Thanx everyone ... you're all wonderful :D

Yes!!! Everyone one here has helped me so much that words just can't express it. The kindness... I'm so grateful for it. You all are the very best. Thank you! :D

Latest posts

Back