I wanna Blog it up...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
I want to start a blog. My two main customer groups are in NV and IA (Family and friends, and word of mouth in the areas). I'd love to have a Blog where both groups can interact with each other and read about what I'm doing with the business... and just talk...

Do you blog? Where is a good server? Websites? Ugh. I dont even know where to start...

It really depends if your looking for a free blog source or one that you need to pay to use.

i think blogspot.com is coming to mind but i dont know why lol..I know a few people blog it up on here...im not one (yet) but soon soooooon :) good luck creating it!! when you have it set up ill visit it! :)

blog spot and livejournal are the most popular free blogs, but they also don't make it into the search engines like the paid blogs do. So that is something you might want to take into consideration.

Also you are able to tailor the blog to your needs more with a paid one, instead of being so limited to the layout of a free one.

I'm going to have to agree with Tab and the rest, if you want something easy to start with and very user friendly, go with blogger.com (blogspot) or go to a search engine and type in "free blogs" and shop around.

If you want to get real technical and have pretty much endless possibilities of customization (but you'll need some web know-how), get your own URL and find a web host that offers access to Wordpress software or if you already have a website and web host that will allow you to install Wordpress software on their server, that would work as well. :) Good luck blogging!!

When DO you sleep girl???

The blog looks fab....I don't even know how to work it though.... :roll:
I'm not as computer savy as I was a few years ago. Oh well.

You're "art work" is pretty cool, too, did you do any of the tatoo work to yourself?

jadiebugs1 said:
When DO you sleep girl???

The blog looks fab....I don't even know how to work it though.... :roll:
I'm not as computer savy as I was a few years ago. Oh well.

You're "art work" is pretty cool, too, did you do any of the tatoo work to yourself?
I don't sleep... at all. :lol:

THANK YOU! I didn't actually "do" any of the ink work. I have two really great artists (a younger art student and an older traditional artist) working on my pieces.... I'm hoping to add a blog here and there with a bunch of new ink pictures. All of the ones in my blog are from 2006 & early 07...

Latest posts

Back