I think I'm pretty happy with how it turned out

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynusann

Reaction score
I have some changes I need to make but overall I'm pretty happy with how it looks. The label that is.

il_570xN.792042113_dn1e.jpg

Thanks guys! I fretted over packaging for quite a while because I didn't want to cover up my designs in the bar with a label and this let's the whole bar be seen still. My ingredient list is on the side and contact info on the back.

Why does it say 'assy'? I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Very nicely done

Haha, you better watch it...I'm a redhead you know :p We've been known to be fiery

That is beautiful! I love how you can see the soap through the paper. And how the soap mirrors your backdrop too.

I hadn't considered that it matched the background until you said that. Serendipity I suppose but I do really like that photo

I love that you can see the soap through your packaging.... looks great!

I fretted over the materials for so long before I chose that paper. I'm really glad that you guys think it looks good. It makes me feel confident in the direction I'm going. Of course, until some people ask me why my company is "Assy Scents & Soaps" ^^^ haha

Lynusann~

I, too, use vellum for my label. I LOVE THE LOOK!!! I am struggling to find a heavier stock here. I'm in California so you'd think I'd be able to get it from SOMEWHERE around here! I am going to have to order soon probably from Amazon.....but your label looks really crisp and very professionally made, but fun! It gives a very clean feel and look!

Back