Quantcast

I think I'm pretty happy with how it turned out

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

MtnSoaper

Reaction score
That is beautiful! I love how you can see the soap through the paper. And how the soap mirrors your backdrop too.

lizard1232

Reaction score
I agree with everything stated above. Great choice on the label and lovely soap.

Lynusann

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I fretted over packaging for quite a while because I didn't want to cover up my designs in the bar with a label and this let's the whole bar be seen still. My ingredient list is on the side and contact info on the back.

Lynusann

Reaction score
Why does it say 'assy'? I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Very nicely done
Haha, you better watch it...I'm a redhead you know :p We've been known to be fiery

That is beautiful! I love how you can see the soap through the paper. And how the soap mirrors your backdrop too.
I hadn't considered that it matched the background until you said that. Serendipity I suppose but I do really like that photo

I love that you can see the soap through your packaging.... looks great!
I fretted over the materials for so long before I chose that paper. I'm really glad that you guys think it looks good. It makes me feel confident in the direction I'm going. Of course, until some people ask me why my company is "Assy Scents & Soaps" ^^^ haha

Lynusann

Reaction score
I love that - is it velum?
It is vellum. I found a place locally that carries 60lb vellum that was still translucent. The lighter stuff soaks up way too much moisture and looks like junk after a while.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the packaging and the soap! My SIL is a HUGE Broncos fan so he would be overjoyed with that soap. Nice work, lynusann! :p

handavaka

Reaction score
Lynusann~

I, too, use vellum for my label. I LOVE THE LOOK!!! I am struggling to find a heavier stock here. I'm in California so you'd think I'd be able to get it from SOMEWHERE around here! I am going to have to order soon probably from Amazon.....but your label looks really crisp and very professionally made, but fun! It gives a very clean feel and look!

Latest posts