I think I had a "free" account a while ago. I tried logging in and couldn't.

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Omneya

Reaction score
HI,
I believe I signed up as just a lil member a while ago with the user Name Omneya'sWish. I tried to sign in and it wouldn't let me. I tried asking for a new PW and it said. "email is not in data"
So I made a new account for one year. Used my "soaping" name Omneya'sWish and it said it was in use. So I do not know if that is my account or there is someone else using it. I just don't want to get in trouble for having two accounts.

Thanks
Omneya

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I searched for a username - Omneya'sWish and got this message, "No Users Matched Your Query." I do come up with results for the username - Omneya. Hope this helps.

Omneya

Reaction score
I searched for a username - Omneya'sWish and got this message, "No Users Matched Your Query." I do come up with results for the username - Omneya. Hope this helps.
Dang! How do I change Omneya (which is ME) to Omneya's Wish?

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The username omneyaswish cannot be found either.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just went into the secret modmin cave and changed Omeya to Omneya'sWish and it let me.

IrishLass :)

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Omneya has had a change of mind, wishes to leave it Omneya

Omneya

Reaction score
I just went into the secret modmin cave and changed Omeya to Omneya'sWish and it let me.

IrishLass :)
Thank You IrishLass. I just didn't want to get in trouble having two accounts. Now I know that it is not the case, I chose through a private message, to just keep my name as is :)

Latest posts