I think I found my people......

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha!!! That is so funny! Yes, I have about 4 in the shower right now, my husband gets mad at all the variations and when they get small, he tosses them all in one of those mesh bags or he chucks them out! I do have to laugh since it is a funny thing! BUT when he gets his favorite soap in there, then he's happy!! I just love to have such a choice!!! I know, weird. But you all get it, right??? LOL!!!!

Welcome, HoiPoloi! My sincerest sympathies on being so addicted you will now spend all of your time making soap, thinking about soap, dreaming of soap, cursing at soap, looking at pictures of soap, watching soap videos, talking about soap to non-addicts, and even using soap. I'm sorry you have or will have so many soaps in each soap dishes it looks like a butt-ends sale around every sink. I'm sorry you don't have enough space to cure all your soaps. Condolences on the depletion in your bank account due to the FO dealer. Sorry your sense of smell sometimes goes dead and your friends roll their eyes when you start explaining Fun Facts About Soap (again).
We're all in the same boat here! Hugs and happy soaping!

cursing at soap,

I guess that is part of the fun also!! I've been cursing at soap for a few years now, I just never knew there was an entire world on the internet also cursing at soap! Misery loves company!! LOL!!! Thanks for the welcome!!!

Back