I think I am addicted!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pug Mom

Reaction score
My first batch has been my favorite. It was the peppermint that never traced and took FOREVER to harden...but now it is awesome! Then I made some smokey patchouli.. Not my favorite fragrance, but I figure it is nice for men. Then I made some Orange Spice with honey. That just got sliced yesterday, so I am not sure how this one is going to turn out. I think I used a little too much fragrance. So, now I have about 80 bars of soap with not that many people to give it too! And...I can't wait to make more! I think I have been bitten by the soap bug...

BTW, my friends mom's recipe (the one that uses cups as measure, not ounces) has been my favorite so far! And I substituted Crisco for Lard in one batch and it still turned out great!

addictions

LOL! welcome to the club! i have soap coming out my ears and i can't hardly wait to make more! it truly IS a lovely addiction!

:lol: :lol: Yup, welcome to the addiction. I'm assuming, like the rest of us, you don't want to be cured, so I won't offer you the help of a 12 step program.

I admit it...
I too have soap hiding in every single little space that I can find in a cupboard or on a shelf...and I am planning on making some today, actually can't wait just to whizz through the housework so I can get on with the important things in life...like making soap!!!

Latest posts

Back