I received another shout out!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pepperi, it could not have happened to a better person....congratulations, job well done! 8) Nice picture she posted too of your soap.

Paul :wink:

Ty paul I gave her that picture to you I still think my pictures suck I need better backgrounds something lighter and whiter LOL

ETA: I meant to say I gave her that picture! LOL

Becky said:
That is a great write-up, congratulations!

Thanks! It makes me happy when someone likes my soap, but when they advertise its like WOW!

WOW!!!! That was awesome!!!
smiley1267.gif
"Go Pepper Go!"

Having used your soaps and almost got lost in my own shower because of bubbles (I love bubbles), I can honestly agree with how wonderful your soap is!!

Digit

Hey pepperi, I just read your 'shout out' link and I have tears in my eyes! :oops: :roll: :lol:

To think that we can really make a difference in someone's day is awesome. Touching lives the way you do is great karma. You are attracting in some wonderful vibes - woohoo!!! :D

Tanya :)

topcat said:
Hey pepperi, I just read your 'shout out' link and I have tears in my eyes! :oops: :roll: :lol:

To think that we can really make a difference in someone's day is awesome. Touching lives the way you do is great karma. You are attracting in some wonderful vibes - woohoo!!! :D

Tanya :)

I know tanya when I read it I got chills immediately! Mind you she only purchased twice from me so I just thought she likes the scent therefore purchased the soap. I had not realized it smelled that wonderful LOL I love Honey Coco Mango but the combo of oatmeal makes it spaaaaarific!

Back