Quantcast

I received another shout out!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Pepperi, it could not have happened to a better person....congratulations, job well done! 8) Nice picture she posted too of your soap.

Paul :wink:

pepperi27

Reaction score
Ty paul I gave her that picture to you I still think my pictures suck I need better backgrounds something lighter and whiter LOL

ETA: I meant to say I gave her that picture! LOL

pepperi27

Reaction score
Becky said:
That is a great write-up, congratulations!
Thanks! It makes me happy when someone likes my soap, but when they advertise its like WOW!

digit

Reaction score
WOW!!!! That was awesome!!!
"Go Pepper Go!"

Having used your soaps and almost got lost in my own shower because of bubbles (I love bubbles), I can honestly agree with how wonderful your soap is!!

Digit

topcat

Reaction score
Hey pepperi, I just read your 'shout out' link and I have tears in my eyes! :oops: :roll: :lol:

To think that we can really make a difference in someone's day is awesome. Touching lives the way you do is great karma. You are attracting in some wonderful vibes - woohoo!!! :D

Tanya :)

pepperi27

Reaction score
topcat said:
Hey pepperi, I just read your 'shout out' link and I have tears in my eyes! :oops: :roll: :lol:

To think that we can really make a difference in someone's day is awesome. Touching lives the way you do is great karma. You are attracting in some wonderful vibes - woohoo!!! :D

Tanya :)
I know tanya when I read it I got chills immediately! Mind you she only purchased twice from me so I just thought she likes the scent therefore purchased the soap. I had not realized it smelled that wonderful LOL I love Honey Coco Mango but the combo of oatmeal makes it spaaaaarific!

pepperi27

Reaction score
Thanks again guys I so appreciate the kind words as well!

Latest posts