• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need some coconut oil 76 degree?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
I need some of this does anyone know where I can get some but a smaller amount? I need it to make myself a lightener for stretch marks well its part of a recipe. I haven't tried the recipe but wanted to experiment and everywhere I look they only sell it in gallons. If anyone has some they would like to sell to me please pm me! Of course include the shipping LOL! Thanks guys I would love to buy a lb.

Ty I wonder if I can order it online? I don't think we have a walmart in nyc

You might try health food stores. And check to see if there are any consessions suppliers locally. They may be able to help you out.

I've bought and sold many different supplies for soap making in the past few years on ebay, have you tried there?

I've been doing some research on there lately to see what prices are going for to list a few of my surplus oils. And some are cheaper while others are more expensive. But ebay is always an option.

Hey guys thanks for your responses. I decided not to make the recipe because I've found that soap suppliers will only sell it by the gallon and I don't need that much at all. Thanks again.

pepperi27 said:
Hey guys thanks for your responses. I decided not to make the recipe because I've found that soap suppliers will only sell it by the gallon and I don't need that much at all. Thanks again.

Pepperi, I'll send you a few pounds if you want some. I'm trying to reduce the amount of CO by doing a 1/2 CO and 1/2 PKO in my recipes. The only exception is my salt bars.

Paul :wink:

Thanks paul! Someone already pm'ed me about sending me some ty so much!

Ty but the coconut oil near me is extremely expensive. I think an 8oz jar was 15.99? I don't think thats cheap but maybe i'm wrong. I am still looking around though!

Just tonight I was in my Wal-Mart, in the pharmacy area, and by the oils, like fish oils, they had a 16 ounce jar of VCO for $9.96. It is still high, but it was all natural, unrefined, still natural CO scent to it, or not deodorized. This is the first time I've saw that there.

Just happened to run across this old thread and I purchase Coconut Oil in the 50 lb. drum. I will be happy to send you a lb or so, just email me.
Jean

Latest posts

Back