I need "Labels for Dummies"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turns out my friend Julie is a font fanatic, has a fancy computer with all possible designing doohickey programs possible and dragged me over to her house to do labels. Every 5 minutes there was an entirely different label created....just too many possibilities and it's all a huge time suck. Literally just had to close my eyes and go.....eeney meeney miney mo! I needed labels for Friday's get together.

I'm not happy with them, nor the name. But a choice had to be made, it's not permanent, and it's a good way to try things on for size and see how they work.

Biggest lesson learned: ONE LABEL ONLY! We thought having separate labels for everything would make it easier to change ingredients and scent names. It actually just means you have to label each bar 3 times!

20190426_090442.jpg

Turns out my friend Julie is a font fanatic, has a fancy computer with all possible designing doohickey programs possible and dragged me over to her house to do labels. Every 5 minutes there was an entirely different label created....just too many possibilities and it's all a huge time suck. Literally just had to close my eyes and go.....eeney meeney miney mo! I needed labels for Friday's get together.

I'm not happy with them, nor the name. But a choice had to be made, it's not permanent, and it's a good way to try things on for size and see how they work.

Biggest lesson learned: ONE LABEL ONLY! We thought having separate labels for everything would make it easier to change ingredients and scent names. It actually just means you have to label each bar 3 times!

View attachment 38646
I like the simplicity of the label.

Latest posts

Back