i need help finding decent soap packaging!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyboy

Reaction score
i have been looking for pvc boxes sized 3.75"x 2.5" x 1.5" - a pvc box to fit most standard soap molds. i can't seem to find any soap molds that are 4" x 2.75" x 1.5" (the only pvc box i've found that comes CLOSE to any soap mold i've found). i would appreciate any suggestions. thanks! sam

I'm not sure I know what you mean. Could you post a pic? I know Wholesale Supplies Plus sells nifty little boxes for soaps and other types of packaging that you can base yours off of.

Quite a few places sell boxes that can be used. You can do a search for soap packaging and find several vendors.

I did a quick search and saw this:
http://www.bayleysboxes.com/soap%20box.html
If you scroll down you will see the clear ones that I think you are looking for.

I have seen them in local craft stores but never noted the size. Try looking in a stationary store or even one of the big name office supply stores.

Have you considered using pillow boxes or even cello bags with ribbon or a nifty twist tie?

Digit

Back