I might as well introduce myself as well....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divaxtrema

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am happy to be part of your forum! I have already posted a question and have had it answered very quickly by Ian....I can tell I will enjoy your forum alot. I have had the same question in another forum (I won't mention which one) for over 2 months now without response....it sure is nice being part of such an active forum! :lol:
I have been a candlemaker and a soap want-a-be maker for almost 2 yrs now. Novelty candles are a huge part of my line and I try not to use molds whenever I can for candlemaking. I only make melt and pour soap so far....I really want dable in more creative soap making but I lack the time. I love primitives and it's a huge part of my business.
I run a kiosk at our local market 3 days a week, a have a website and I travel to several shows throughout the year. Did I mention I have 4 young kids....opps...that's where the lack of time for learning more about soaps comes in... :D
But anyway...that ended up being longer than I expected....
Just wanted to share my joy at being a part of your group and hopefully I can help someone out as I have been helped as well I know I still need help myself...
Warmest Regards Friends...

Welcome! I am a fellow candlemaker myself and have been for about 8 years. Been dabbling with the soap thing for about 3. Nice to meet you!

Latest posts

Back