I may have screwed up...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I cut it around 9 hours after I made it. This was an oddly behaving soap! Or maybe it was me--I was a helicopter soap mom. I froze it, I took it out of the freezer, I left it alone, I tucked towels around it. It started to gel, it cooled, it started again, it *almost* gelled, but doesn't have a "partial gel" center. And to top it off, I hate the smell. :) I used cedarwood and lemongrass, but way too much cedarwood.

Overall I'm happy. I tried an in the pot swirl. I colored with turmeric and was hoping for a brighter color, but I think it looks nice and peachy and subtle. I really like the crisp white of the base color.
I think they look great. You can just send them my way, I Love Cedarwood, can't be to strong for me, and Lemongrass, both are my favorite cannot live without eo's :grin:

I think they look great. You can just send them my way, I Love Cedarwood, can't be to strong for me, and Lemongrass, both are my favorite cannot live without eo's :grin:

I absolutely love lemongrass! I want to love cedarwood, but I think I need to master the right blend.

I came across an old post here suggesting a patchouli, orange, cedarwood blend and I think that sounds very interesting!

The scent of the soap in this post has improved A LOT since I made it!

Back