I make shirts! (Title Edt 'cause the thread evolved)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lane, here are some words from a Thesaurus you might be able to work with.
Main Entry: buxom
Synonyms: ample, built, busty, chubby, comely, curvaceous, curvy, full-bosomed, full-figured, healthy, hearty, lusty, plump, robust, shapely, stacked*, voluptuous, well-made, well-proportioned, well-rounded, winsome, zaftig*

Chay said:
Lane, here are some words from a Thesaurus you might be able to work with.
Main Entry: buxom
Synonyms: ample, built, busty, chubby, comely, curvaceous, curvy, full-bosomed, full-figured, healthy, hearty, lusty, plump, robust, shapely, stacked*, voluptuous, well-made, well-proportioned, well-rounded, winsome, zaftig*

HAHAHAHAH I wish I was full-bosomed :) So I guess I am not "well-made" or "well-rounded" either!! I love that!

Tabitha said:
I bought soap here:http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9398239 to use as thank you gifts in some of my outgoing boxes. I used a pack & a little does go a long way. I was hoping some fragrabce would remain onthe fabric but it does not. It does clean well/average.
This is the same product I was thinking about getting! Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the help with the words everyone! I LOVE Buxom & Runenesque! But do people even know what these words mean?? :lol: I'll ask my "girls" what they like best!

I absolutely LOVE the shirts! Especially the color black.....
Why not brainstorm a clever saying, something like "Brings out the sexiness in any body type" or "One size does not fit all, but all can wear". or "Warning - extemely sexxy clothing alert". These are just off the top my head examples, but with more thought, I think you can come up with something to get the message across to your intended customers.
:D

Me thinks you will do very well!

Back