I MADE ONE!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

YEAH! I started my ETSY store! :D

It wasnt that hard at all.. I just have to remember to keep posting..

Any other suggestions? any one?

Oh.. I dont know my store addy! LOL

its "smell it like it is" though

I hearted you!

When are you going to send some of that lovely soap my way? My soap from Paul won't be cured for a while & my hubby is having a fit...

smellitlikeitis said:
I have some pumpkin soap too.. if you like...

Hey Smelli, don't forget your ole soap mold maker bud here! :cry: I'd love to try a "Smell It Like It IS" bar of soap! I hearted you too! :D

Now, it's off to look at your new shop! 8)

Paul.... :wink:

Your chocolate expresso, cran & cran/fig are talking to me!

You know.. as much as i spent on listing.. i sold 1 item. I spend over 60.00 advertising on there.. and sold 1 item..
I am discontinuing it.

I went and checked out the B&B section on Etsy - and it's flooded with home crafters! All making the same products, and none of them are distinguishable from the rest.

I can't imagine anyone making much money on Etsy unless you have a very unique item that no one else is selling.

brian0523 said:
I went and checked out the B&B section on Etsy - and it's flooded with home crafters! All making the same products, and none of them are distinguishable from the rest.

I can't imagine anyone making much money on Etsy unless you have a very unique item that no one else is selling.

You are right. I don't think you could ever just list items and wait for them to sell and do well. I just use it as an easy place to post my new things so that I have somewhere for "email" customers to look. I havent had a true "Etsy" sell yet but I have sold 12 bars from people who I directed to the site and then bought via email.

Latest posts

Back