I made Moo Soap!! (Pic included)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tincanac

Reaction score
Somebody on the CP forum a while back asked about how they could make CP moo soap - I always sort of "test" ideas in MP first. The results however were so pleasing to me that I have decided that I will just do Moos in MP from now on.

I posted a sort of tutorial on my recently started blog - on how I made these if you would like to know!
http://tincanhandmade.blogspot.com/

They've really got character! What (if anything) did you scent them with? I hope it wasn't 'essence of fresh cow' ewww LOL :D (I'm sure it wasn't..)
I'm trying to think what a matching scent would be... maybe something grassy? or milky?

Hi Manda

I sorta mixed Vanilla and Milk (There is a company here that sells a scent called "Milk". It kinda has an almondy milky smell. I posted instructions on how I made them here and a few other suggestions on what scents I think would go complement the bar :
[/url]http://tincanhandmade.blogspot.com[/url]

those are the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. I have a sister who's a cow freak, I have to make them for her!

Are you really Deda's sister - soapmaking runs in the blood!!!

If you're trying to link to the blog where the instructions are - it might be unavailable for a bit cos I am trying my hand at editing the html so that I can make the blog cooler and for a person who has problemsediting the colour theme - this is taking very,very,very long - I'd much rather be making soap!

UPDATE on the MOO SOAP - what to avoid!

THe moo's were looking great until the black started to bleed - it doesnt look too bad, but I wanted a sharp contrast instead of a blended look. This is my fault because I knew that I shoulda used Black Oxide as the colourant instead of regular black MP dye. So heads up - use the Oxide or it will bleed.

i've never seen moo soap. these are soooo cute!!!!!!! we live in the country so i bet these would be a big hit!!!!!!!
lara

Latest posts

Back