I love hemp milk soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched a you tube video last weekend (and I can’t remember who it was because I watched about 4 hours of soaping you tube videos *blush*) where they took hemp hearts and put them in the blender with water and then strained it to make their own hemp milk?

I however wonder about the shelf life with a hemp milk. Would it be like hemp oil? Or it would it be more along the lines of using coconut milk or goat’s milk in soap?

Though this topic is 2 years old. I would suggest starting a new topic for information. I have seen Hemp milk in health stores. I've not used it though.

I know this post is from some years ago I was interested in making a hemp milk soap and wondering if you could post your recipe? They look lovely!

I know this post is from some years ago I was interested in making a hemp milk soap and wondering if you could post your recipe? They look lovely!

When I find an interesting old post, I click on the original poster (or the person I am asking) to see if they are still active here. The original poster hasn't "been seen" in 3 years. In that case a I start a new thread with my question to see if anyone else has an answer.

Latest posts

Back