I had the most amazing dream last night

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Reaction score
I dreamt that we had a big get together in England with soapmaking addicts from all over the world. There was lots of soapmaking, lots of food and plenty of wine. My only question is when are you all coming???

What other soapmaking, funny or odd dreams have others had?

My all time funniest dream was when I climbed up Mount Everest (no small mountains for me!) and then tabogganed back down the other side (stark naked!), ending up in a local village (poor villagers). I woke up with tears of laughter streaming down my face. It was so much fun!

Tell me when and which airport!

Next Summer or autumn. Gatwick is our nearest airport and only 45 minutes away. Heathrow is an hour and 45 minutes on a good day! I would love to meet up with other soapers.

It would be great to see some UK soapers too!

Send over your sleep tape and I will join.:)

Thanks ISG, I do get bad dreams too but this one also makes me smile when I think of it!

i'd love to hear about other peoples odd or funny dreams too? I read an article where one lady dreamt that she gave birth to a fried egg!!! Thankfully I can't claim that one as mine, but it did give me a chuckle!

Last edited:
I always thought it would be nice to get together at the annual soap guild conference...the Canadian one this year was in Banff....would've loved to have seen that part of the world!

I always thought it would be nice to get together at the annual soap guild conference...the Canadian one this year was in Banff....would've loved to have seen that part of the world![/QUOTE

I agree, I would have loved to go to Banff but when I looked at the cost, it was too expensive! What an experience it would have been though, great talks and the chance to meet up with others from the SMF.

Latest posts

Back