I got an apartment!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol!!!!!

its a finger workout!!!! :)

you feelin better after the other day??

alright!!!! Im in!! but im not settled yet, still staying at the other place til my stuff is all over there...hopefully tomorrow afternoon ill be very energetic and move everything over when i get off of work...we shall see :)

my furniture looks sooo coool in my new place though!!! so excited to spend my first night!

I remember my apartments when I was in my 20s. There were lots of bare naked women there. Okay maybe not that many but a few, and I have a good imagination.

Hey Kitten Love. Better than living with mommy and daddy, right? Too bad I'm not in FLA, I'd bring over a bottle and a few steaks to help you move in.

Congrats Ian! It must be a thrill! :)

:D!!!!

muuuuch better than living with the parentals...havent had to do that in 4 years now...can you say stresssss free!! (except when billtime comes around....for now at least lol)...

heheh...yeah that sounded like my college apartment til I got with my girl....""chuckle...".... ayeeeeee....

if only you knew lol :twisted:

Back