i get to make soap this weekend!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartsong

Reaction score
after 3 weeks out, i'll be crafting bubbles Saturday in my bee molds...nothing fancy, just stocking up for my Christmas gift baskets...also I've got 4 men's solid colognes to make, label & add to my estore...ordered a big box of stuff from wholesale supplies plus, but I've forgotten most of what I ordered, so it will be like Christmas!

I just ordered my soap stamp, but it won't arrive for a couple of weeks...I can't hardly wait! :cool: i'm already dreaming about little scented soapies (dancing) drying on my soap racks!

It sounds like fun! Are you going to be able to stay home for awhile?

probably 2-3 days...we're really busy this time of year...stores are already ordering their fall/winter lineup...i'm going to take off 2 or 3 weeks right after the first of the year, tho.

Heartsong where did you get your stamp from? I've been thinking about getting one and interested in where others get theirs from.

Thrilled for you! I haven't soaped since July 5th and was planning to get creative this weekend but it looks like I'll have to work, rats!

Kazmi-I am very happy with my custom stamp from www.bebecollection.com/soap-stamps

They were great to work with.

I bet you cannot wait Monet..I hope you have a great time soaping..

Back