I get suds while stick blending

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’ve only ever made hp soap and each time while stick blending, I get a lot of suds action happening. The soap comes out fine. Just wondering if I’m doing something wrong. Thank you in advance.

Are you getting actual suds or is it air bubbles? You can’t get suds until the soap has fully saponified.
Are you adding liquid after the cook and stick blending? I use a whisk after the cook to mix in my SF, color, scent, yogurt and liquids.

Are you getting actual suds or is it air bubbles? You can’t get suds until the soap has fully saponified.
Are you adding liquid after the cook and stick blending? I use a whisk after the cook to mix in my SF, color, scent, yogurt and liquids.
I guess it’s bubbles then. They covered the entire top of the batch. I only stick blend to emulsify, not after the cook. It’s only batch #6 for me. I have a lot more practice to do. Thank you for your time. I’ll keep reading and absorbing as much as I can. This is a great resource.

Latest posts

Back