I gave colour a go!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDOM

Reaction score
First time soaping with colour. Its not cut yet but I'm keen to see how it turns out. Working with colour is not as scary as I thought it would be :)

1st colour.jpg

Thanks everyone for being supportive. Its a bit hard to share my pics/excitement with friends - its soap....lol

Thanks everyone for being supportive. Its a bit hard to share my pics/excitement with friends - its soap....lol

It looks really lovely. Perfect swirls. How did you do it?

That is exactly why we all (well, me anyway) haunt the forum because family and friends say: it's just soap! or their eyes get that glazed look when you lovingly bring out another soap to show them. They have not idea, do they! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

It looks really lovely. Perfect swirls. How did you do it?

That is exactly why we all (well, me anyway) haunt the forum because family and friends say: it's just soap! or their eyes get that glazed look when you lovingly bring out another soap to show them. They have not idea, do they! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm not sure about the eyes glazing over yet, I'm trying to be super careful not to talk about it too much, lol :)

I went to emulsification, poured white, pink and then purple in 2 layers and then played with the top.

Back