I forgot my question...hello to all

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, last evening as I was writing plans in my bullet journal, I wrote “ ask the soapmaking forum”. Today, I have no idea what I wanted to ask. This shelter in place has me all upside down. I usually write very clear and very specific notes and I always know what day of the week it is. So instead of a question, I will wish you all well, keep healthy and distant. Lol

Hello everyone, last evening as I was writing plans in my bullet journal, I wrote “ ask the soapmaking forum”. Today, I have no idea what I wanted to ask. This shelter in place has me all upside down. I usually write very clear and very specific notes and I always know what day of the week it is. So instead of a question, I will wish you all well, keep healthy and distant. Lol
Lol, this happens to be DAILY ! I think of something I want to do at bed time and then forget in the morning. I have started to put it in my cell phone calendar so I don't forget either :)

Latest posts

Back