I Finally Did It!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1387861509.038930.jpg

The pic isn't the best, but I just took it really quick. Lol

Congratulations! Now the true addiction begins. Just warning you!

You will cut that soap and think..."Oooh, I wonder if...". And then it is all over with for not thinking about soap day and night.

Congratulations! Now the true addiction begins. Just warning you!

You will cut that soap and think..."Oooh, I wonder if...". And then it is all over with for not thinking about soap day and night.

Oh trust me, there's already been a ton of thoughts going through my head about my next batch lol

Yay! They look nice and creamy! Now comes the hard part....waiting, waiting, waiting. Thanks for the pics! What's your next batch going to be?

Oh, and I forgot to tell you one of the most important things to do!

Get a notebook, spiral or 3 ring binder, or whatever.(or make a computer file) Write down that recipe right now before you forget it! And write notes about how long before cutting, how soft or hard it was at cutting, and how it turns out. Write the date and give it a name. That way you can come back to it and know what to do or not to do on the next tries, and whether it looks right or not at any given stage.

Yay! They look nice and creamy! Now comes the hard part....waiting, waiting, waiting. Thanks for the pics! What's your next batch going to be?

It's probably going to be just another basic batch like this one, just using some different oils. Maybe lol

Oh, and I forgot to tell you one of the most important things to do!

Get a notebook, spiral or 3 ring binder, or whatever.(or make a computer file) Write down that recipe right now before you forget it! And write notes about how long before cutting, how soft or hard it was at cutting, and how it turns out. Write the date and give it a name. That way you can come back to it and know what to do or not to do on the next tries, and whether it looks right or not at any given stage.

Thanks for the suggestion! I do have the recipe wrote down, how long it took to trace, what temps I soaped at. I haven't wrote down what it was like when I cut it but I do remember so I'll have to write that down :)

Latest posts

Back