Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F_Drip

Reaction score
The idea of making soap started as more of a fun idea, as I enjoy creating with my hands no matter how it comes out (mind you, I’m not very great but that doesn’t ever stop me). Just like I learned to make my fabulous chapsticks in 2019, in December 2020, I decided I wanted to start making soap but didn’t think too much about it.

For some reason, in January, I started reading books and watching videos and I became obsessed ( and possessed). Literally, almost every night I dream in soap. I’m either making them or buying products or selling them. Mind you, I haven’t yet made a single batch. I am a research, learn the theoretical, then apply the practical, and produce (learn, understand, create).

Now, I am confident enough to endeavor on my very first batch this week and here I am, joining a family of like-minds. Looking forward to what this forum has to offer!

Lisas’ I Dream In Soap channel was one of the first channels gorged on, very informative, and also has specific technical vids she posts, lovely relaxing tutorials too.

Back