I don't know what to make.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Healinya

Reaction score
I am addicted. I have made a different batch of soap every day for over a week now. My mold is empty, my equipment is clean, and I don't know what to do with it :(

I thought about a nice facial soap for my husband's oily skin, but I've found so many conflicting opinions on tea tree oil (which I personally love and thinks it smells great) and what oils should go on the face. Every time I run something thru soapcalc the numbers are way off normal. What should I make? I even have a pound of white kaolin ready to go...

Have you made your Holiday soap yet?

Peppermint Vanilla is yummy!

I made a tea tree with some hemp oil. Not sure I like the tea tree smell, though.

Have you tried pumpkin with "real" canned pumpkin? I made that in place of my liquid. Yummy! I added clove FO.

I made peppermint and cocoa not too long ago, with peppermint leaves, smelled just like peppermint patties. I don't like vanilla on it's own, but with peppermint sounds interesting.

Canned pumpkin? That sounds nice, with cloves, maybe cinnamon? Great ideas.. ty :D

Have you tried pumpkin with "real" canned pumpkin? I made that in place of my liquid. Yummy! I added clove FO.
Oh ya! I love a good pumpkin soap!!!

Oh PLEASE. . . recipe for pumpkin soap!

How long does it last? . . . or rather does it go rancid?

Pick a color or scent that you have, and work from there. I often look at pics or visit Etsy stores to oogle and usually get inspired real quick. :lol:

Digit

Apple Jack & Peel & Vanilla
Pumpkin & Vanilla
Green Apple
Sugared Cranberries (Southern Soapers)

RobotMarie said:
Ooooooh that peppermint vanilla sounds _amazing_ I'm going to try that one tonight!!

It's my favorite new winter scent. I blended it on a whim & was so surprised with the result!

Everytime I walk into the drying room, a little voice in my head goes, "ooooooooooh, that smells sooooooooooo yummmmmy!" :lol:

Latest posts

Back