I couldn't wait!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so pretty. You must post a pic of the hello kitty soap when you unmold them. Pretty please :grin:

Grrrrrr....I didn't wait long enough again, and smooshed them while trying to get them out of the mold. Those thin silicone molds are tricky to unmold from unless you wait til the soap is really hard. I'm making more today, and this time I'll wait, I promise, hmmmm......or maybe I can try to gel them, because we know I'm not very good at waiting. But I'll definitely post pics of these when they come out of the mold....they're really cute!

That is so pretty. You must post a pic of the hello kitty soap when you unmold them. Pretty please :grin:

Here they are, gelled and able to get them out of the molds. Their little faces are freckeled from the oatmeal. I think I got this mold on Amazon.

hello kitty.jpg

Awww the Hello Kitty is so cute! I love the flower though, I don't know if I would be able to use it I would be so afraid of ruining the detail. They are amazing!

Grrrrrr....I didn't wait long enough again, and smooshed them while trying to get them out of the mold. Those thin silicone molds are tricky to unmold from unless you wait til the soap is really hard. I'm making more today, and this time I'll wait, I promise, hmmmm......or maybe I can try to gel them, because we know I'm not very good at waiting. But I'll definitely post pics of these when they come out of the mold....they're really cute!

can you freeze?

Back