I can't believe it's September!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's about time I posted pics of the last few month's makings. I'm sure I remember posting some of these so forgive me if I double up.
From top we have Snowdrop Blossoms, then Fig and Cassis, Aloe and White Lily, Pear and Patchouli, Confetti Cake, @Zany_in_CO's no-slime castile, Love Spell, and finally - this one is NOT SOAP. It's a wee doggie people! It's Molly showing off her new jammies.
IMG_9651.JPG
IMG_9623.JPG
IMG_9659.JPG
IMG_9666.JPG
IMG_9744.JPG
IMG_9784.JPG
IMG_9796.JPG
IMG_5277.jpg

Forget the soap Kiwi hehe, just love, love the last photo.Does he keep his pj's on for long ? I've tried with Pippi and it's a bit like the Tasmanian Devil from the cartoon.

Well - Molly usually hates having her photo taken but she totally posed for this one. I think she thought she was 'special'.
Sorry, I said he, just saw the blue and didn't think. Tell Molly she looks so cute and give her a kiss from me and Btw I do love your multicolour round soap. Those are colours I use.

this one is NOT SOAP. It's a wee doggie people! It's Molly showing off her new jammies.
Oh, that face! What's not to love?!!!

All of your soaps, colors, scents & stamps are awesome. "Sudsy Moose" indeed! The rim soap is perfection realized. Of course, since I'm always drawn to plain soap, the treatment of the ZNSC is especially lovely! Thanks for sharing!

I'm so glad it's September. Its still hot out here but soon it will be the end of the hurricane season and much more livable weather.

Back