I can't believe it!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black soap n candle lady

Reaction score
O.k. now. I can't believe it. Here's what I did. For the liquid portion was 8oz aloe vera juice/8oz yogurt. 4 oz of lye. This turned yellow when mixed. Oil portion was 16oz of: crisco, shea butter, cocoa butter, 1 1/2 oz fragrance oil, liquid lecithin, a small bit of agave nectar. This was blended at 100 degrees. Trace was acheived pretty easily, I have never really had trace problems with any of my batches. At trace I added: 1/4 cup dry coconut milk, 2/3 cup yogurt and 1 1/2 fragrance oil. Blended again. Then poured into mold. Then at that time I took 3 bottles of my son's melt n pour dye and did swirls! Never before have I been able to scent or color anything! So... when I unmoulded it this morning it smelled so good and it was so pretty. Tell me what you think about the recipe. Thank you. :lol:

Congratuations! Your recipe sounds lovely. :)

Be aware that sometimes MP does behave differently in CP. :)

Thank you! The hard part now is waiting for those babies to cure so I can have a bath. :lol: I know just what I will be giving out for Christmas gifts!

that sounds like it will be beautiful soap....ps Im giving santa your name!!so he can do my shopping with you :lol: :lol:

Back