I BLOG...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
...therefore I am!

I have heard a lot of talk about blogs being amazing advertsing tools so I finally jumpped on that boat!

http://pollywogpatch.blogspot.com/

What does my blog need? (I know it needs content & pictures, recpes & giveaways)

What is a plugboard & do I want one?

What else do I need to know? I am blog ignorant!

OMG you are amazing woman! Your blog is fantastic, bright, and keeps you reading on all the way down! I use vox but haven't had time to update it. Congratulations

You blog well!

A plugboard is a part of your blog that others can plug their sites, usually with a very small image, usually in the side bar (at least that's where I often see them). If it were my blog, I probably wouldn't want one, but if you want to promote other's sites, then you might want it. I think it might depend how much B2B networking you want to do, and if you go that route, you'll want to find other blogs that have plugboards as well and plug in, but there are other ways to network with other businesses rather than a plugboard.

I think once you get some more content, pictures, contest/giveaway stuff etc, and anything else to make it a fun spot on the web (which of course takes time, and you are totally on your way!), and then promote the heck out of it, you'll have a really awesome advertising tool. :)

Anyways, it's a great start, looks really nice!

If I did a plug board it would be all things handmade & not just B&B.

i've got blog envy....i want one now. i, however, can't manage to keep my website updated and did not get a newsletter out last month. :shock:

can't think of a darn thing it needs unless you can get some dancing penquins.... :)

Checking back again.

We update our blog on an almost daily basis (sometimes we miss a day, other times there's more than one update a day)

Feel free to take a read and leave a comment of two if you'd like.

I love reading blogs. It's part of my morning routine, so if anyone else has one to add please do.

http://crazytimescandles.blogspot.com

Latest posts

Back