I am not in the mood for this

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BA8000D0-9D90-448D-8E66-3126D09108FD.png

I will have to work. Im on the “A” team at the hospital...by choice. I would rather be there in case of disaster, than try to get back to the hospital after a storm, especially if it was a devastating storm.

I dont think this is going to be a huge storm. I have so much going on, plus the stress of corona. I took a long weekend on purpose.

This thing really came up quick. I will only have a day to figure out what to do with my animals in my absence if this puts us in the red zone. Its the end of the week, i dont even have laundry done if i have to report to work saturday lol.

I know this all sounds selfish. But i have to work my regular shift tomorrow, which is night shift, and wont have time to even put up shutters if i have to report to work on saturday or sunday depending on when it hits...if it hits.

Like i said...not in the mood lol

I just saw this on my morning news and thought of you. I’ve got my fingers crossed that it will slow down

I just saw this on my morning news and thought of you. I’ve got my fingers crossed that it will slow down
Awww. Thank you. Everybody here kind of agrees that it only going to be a nuisance. Keeping my fingers crossed that its not one of those tricky ones.

Upping my stress level is that EVERYBODYS phone keeps alerting at the same time...patients, visitors, workers, about a hurricane warning. One hundred sirens going off at once, like once an hour. Im home now. The alerts have seemed to stop. I guess they figured they would let us sleep lol.

Awww. Thank you. Everybody here kind of agrees that it only going to be a nuisance. Keeping my fingers crossed that its not one of those tricky ones.

Upping my stress level is that EVERYBODYS phone keeps alerting at the same time...patients, visitors, workers, about a hurricane warning. One hundred sirens going off at once, like once an hour. Im home now. The alerts have seemed to stop. I guess they figured they would let us sleep lol.

Oh, catscankim! I thought about you as well when I saw this on the news. I totally understand why you would rather be at the hospital. That was always my preference as well. But I never had to put up with hurricanes, just snowstorms. I am thinking about you and hoping that it is just a nuisance, but I am sure you are not in the mood for any more stress. Take care and best of luck!

Back