I am just tooooooo excited!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjb31apb

Reaction score
I ordered my first TOG mold today!!!!!! I can't wait until it gets here. Paul I hope you and yours are fairing well in the foul weather! Take care and I will TRY to be patient! LOL :lol:

Hi I ordered my first one too! I am also trying to being patient. All of the feedback is so good on Paul's molds, I can't wait to get either. I also ordered a beveler. I have never had a mold like this and I am so excited. I think with the weather being so bad and just normal life things it has put him a bit behind as it sounds like he is just backed up with orders. I think we will be very happy when we get our molds and it will be well worth the wait. :) If I lived close to you Paul I would help you! Judy

Thats awesome I hope you have a lot of fun with it! Make lots and lots of soap!

Hey Paul, have you considered taking on an apprentice or an assistant? With all these orders are going to find time to sleep? :lol: . BTW do you ever pre-make them, sort of like stocking inventory?

I would love to have a stockpile of at least 6 of every type item i sell. I can't turn out that many and keep up! I've been at least 2 weeks and most of the time 3 to 4 weeks behind ever since i opened my Etsy shop 5 months ago!! :shock: I am a perfectionist, and can't/wont turn out a cheap looking product! Some have told me my TOG Molds should be used for jewelery boxes and not soap molds! :lol: I turn out about 3 items per 9 hour work day. I'm working 6 to 7 days per week, and can't keep up.

Paul

Ah the joys of being a small business owner! Well I'm not planning on moving anytime soon so I'll be here when you get em' done! LOL

Latest posts

Back