I am in love!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reallyrita

Reaction score
Paul, where ever you are tonight...know that I am a newbie who is in love with my TOG molds...both the 1 pounder and the economy mold (2 lb). No more ash...perfect gelling. I am a raw newbie..but I am making great soaps with these wonderful molds. Please keep on making them for us! A very happy holiday to you and your family.
:D

I'm here! Just got in from the shop about 30 minutes ago, long, long day, way behind! :? A sweet, sincere comment like yours brings tears to my eyes and joy in my heart. :D :D I have been attacked at other forums because of my TOG Molds. I don't even care to get into that can of worms, but I really, really want to thank you! If you ever need anything else, please let me know! I am proud of my quality workmanship and low pricing. I hate other soap mold makers who charge 2 to 3 times more for their products than I do, that is ridiculous! I'll keep plugging along, one mold, cutter, beveler at a time all made by my hands. May you and yours have a very, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! :D May each of my wonderful customers here who are my extended family, have the same very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too! Thank each and every one of you guys! :D :D :D

Paul.... :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
I'm here! Just got in from the shop about 30 minutes ago, long, long day, way behind! :? A sweet, sincere comment like yours brings tears to my eyes and joy in my heart. :D :D I have been attacked at other forums because of my TOG Molds. I don't even care to get into that can of worms, but I really, really want to thank you! If you ever need anything else, please let me know! I am proud of my quality workmanship and low pricing. I hate other soap mold makers who charge 2 to 3 times more for their products than I do, that is ridiculous! I'll keep plugging along, one mold, cutter, beveler at a time all made by my hands. May you and yours have a very, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! :D May each of my wonderful customers here who are my extended family, have the same very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too! Thank each and every one of you guys! :D :D :D

Paul.... :wink:

Paul - Your post brought tears to "my" eyes! I am sorry some people just don't know how to act! For the record, I had searched and searched for a mold - and this week decided to purchase 2 from you -- I can't wait to get mine and I have to say its refreshing to hear such a genuine, kind hearted person! Paul - you rock!

(didn't mean to steal this topic!)... :) Just had to chime in!

Cheers! RoRo

Thank you! :D I get a lot of people wondering what takes me so long to get the orders out. I try to explain I do all the work by myself and I just won't rush anything I put my name on. It's something my grandfather who was my woodworking teacher and mentor made me do.....He would say,; "Paul, grandson, take your time and do it right the first time! It may take longer but you will be proud and happy if you do!"
I am proud of what grandpa taught me in more than one way. I love working in wood, especially since I love soap making so very much too, it was a natural marriage of my two loves! :) 8)

Thank you! Thank you for your kind words. So often, in today's rush and bustle, not enough people take a few seconds to "thank" someone. To me, a sincere "thanks" or "good job" sure is worth more than money! :)
I'll be getting your order sent out soon. Thank you again! 8)

Paul... :) :wink: :wink:

Paul

Well, Paul — they talked about Jesus, so we're (you know I know) in good company. :wink:

My first mold was a TOG. My future molds will be TOGS. You are so into modifying and improving — very few manufacturers of anything seem to want to keep making a better product. They make something, and keep raising the price, but the product never evolves.

Merry Christmas, Paul Soapmaker Man
Thank you SO much for making my entrance into the soapmaking world smooth and comfortable. I will never forget your kindness, and I never turn on my friends. God will continue to bless you — and your business. Looking forward to next year, new tools, and lots of soapmaking.

I am so loving this forum! What a kind place, after witnessing and being a victim of one other nasty place.
Paul rocks!

Thanks again to all my "family" here! :D I found this forum and saw right off this was the place I wanted to call my soap home, family! All the members here are fantastic, helping, sharing freely, giving a shoulder to cry on if needed....thanks to our administrator Mandy for building such a nice soap community! Thanks again, my dear, brothers and sisters! 8) :D Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 8)

Paul... :) :wink:

Isn't this nice compared to being at a mean place? Friendship, concern, and treating others as you want to be treated is how we do things here! Agreed, Shannan, group huggs indeed! 8)

Paul... :wink:

Okay, so just know Paul....I am going to be in TN in the spring, I will place my order for pick up there :lol: Just giving you the heads up now. Looking forward to being a proud owner of some TOGS!!! k

gallerygirl said:
Okay, so just know Paul....I am going to be in TN in the spring, I will place my order for pick up there :lol: Just giving you the heads up now. Looking forward to being a proud owner of some TOGS!!! k

I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, as I am so disappointed, but the TN soap gathering has been canceled! :shock: I'm trying to find out more, but from what I've gathered, there was internal conflicts between the gathering leaders! How unfortunate for all of us. :? :x Here is the link again;

http://www.tnsoapgathering.com/

How sad I am! :( I was looking so much to meeting you there and other soap makers too! This was going to be my first convention!

Paul... :cry:

Oh Paul, how sad. I am so disappointed. This is the first I heard of this. Okay, so....after the holidays and with that everyloving income tax return, I will place my order. I want several moulds and also the beveler. I am also disappointed I won't get the chance to meet you as well and was hoping others from this forum would be there. My poor husband is devastated, he already took the time off from work and was looking forward to camping in the area. Oh well, everything happens for a reason :wink: Thanks for letting me know tho. k

How sweet everyone is here!!! Gotta dry up my freakin tears! I am a very proud owner of a TOG mold! Paul I will always have your back if someone ever tries to be mean! You are my big "poopie pants" bro!!

Hey, this forum is what is is and grown to be because we treat each other with respect, honor, and care! We know Mandy wants it this way, and as you know my friend, the moderators stand together to ensure this forum will stay just this way, a place to learn without being attacked, a place to share without being belittled, a place to share with others who care! This is our home, our forum! 8) :wink: :D .

Paul.... :) :wink:

I don't know Zen, we will check that out tho...it is a beautiful area. My husband has camped there many years ago. We won't waste the time that's for sure. I am very fortunate that I have a spectacular husband and family, that when I dig into a new creative outlet (I do nothing small) :lol: they are all there cheering me on and offer the best support. I have dragged them everywhere for shows, seminars and such.

well now, I just went and checked out those molds....OMG, I am in love and haven't even bought one yet!!! As son as more monies come in that is the game plan! They look just lovely and I am anxious to start my CP process. Can you tell???

Latest posts

Back