I’m officially a soap merchant!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_0970.JPG

I like the simplicity and is that a home built shelf, looks like wood. The banner on front of your table works well instead of table skirting. Looks like officially "open for business". Good job.

I like the simplicity and is that a home built shelf, looks like wood. The banner on front of your table works well instead of table skirting. Looks like officially "open for business". Good job.
Thanks for your kind comments, and yes, I designed and built the ladder shelf myself. The individual shelves are anchored in the back with pins that hold them in place safely but can be slipped out easily to break down the shelves for transport—Just used-grade lumber from Lowes. I did the design work in Sketchup. It’s a free Google program, and its awesome. I’m not giving up my day job but it as really fun to meet people and be able to share my product.

Terrific! Congrats, Daryl!

The ladder display shelves are well thought out. At or near "eye level" is so much better than looking down at "table level". I'm surprised no one I know has ever tried that. I especially like the distance from one shelf to the next... nice and easy to pluck something from the shelf without tumbling the whole display.
:thumbs:

Terrific! Congrats, Daryl!

The ladder display shelves are well thought out. At or near "eye level" is so much better than looking down at "table level". I'm surprised no one I know has ever tried that. I especially like the distance from one shelf to the next... nice and easy to pluck something from the shelf without tumbling the whole display.
:thumbs:
Thanks Cee. I took your advice an made it taller - 72”. That was a vast improvement even if it now will not fit in the cab of my truck. Still worth the added 2’ of eye-level prime space. My best sales were at that level.

Nice one, looks great. Big question ..... did you sell many?
$150 in 4 hours, but
Nice one, looks great. Big question ..... did you sell many?
$150 over 4 hours, but Tropical Storm Barry was threatening to come ashore, so the crowd was small. 90% of people who approached the table bought something I was pleased for my 1st time.

Back