Husband for sale!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cal43 Hang on, this was funny when the joke was about re-homing him, and presumably he would be treated as a member of the family and valued as a spouse. But living in worse conditions than the rest of the family and doing more work is a bit reminiscent of human trafficking/slavery, and I don't think joking about that is ok.

Sl
@Cal43 Hang on, this was funny when the joke was about re-homing him, and presumably he would be treated as a member of the family and valued as a spouse. But living in worse conditions than the rest of the family and doing more work is a bit reminiscent of human trafficking/slavery, and I don't think joking about that is ok.
Slavery? Don’t take it wrong. That’s not my intent. I know a thing or two about slavery. Ok, not intended to insult. I’ll try to take it out

Oh no! He would be a member of our family, I just hope he isn't as broken as me and Hubby are. Going into our 60's, there are things we find hard to do. I am a good cook, so i9f he has a high metabolism he will stay thin, but My guys all put on a bit of weight.

Oh no! He would be a member of our family, I just hope he isn't as broken as me and Hubby are. Going into our 60's, there are things we find hard to do. I am a good cook, so i9f he has a high metabolism he will stay thin, but My guys all put on a bit of weight.
My post was in response to a suggestion that the imported individual would be kept in an in unheated barn and would do all the work whether he liked it or not, a suggestion which I see has since been removed. That was what I was objecting to.

Well, you aren't going to get to bid on my hubby this time around. I just got home from hip surgery yesterday and he has been my angel. All those little irksome habits that he is prone to, all have been repaid! He's a keeper even though he keeps asking why I "need" to make more soap. LOL It might be a while before I'm back to making soap on a regular basis.

I

just want to state that this is not the place to turn some dust particles in a mud slide. Cold shower are a very good remedy. 😉
Human trafficking isn't funny to the people who are in it or escape from it. A cold shower will not change that. I'm not trying to start a mudslide, but your post was really truly horrible, and so far you've erased it and then suggested I'm unreasonable for getting upset and need a cold shower.

Ma
Human trafficking isn't funny to the people who are in it or escape from it. A cold shower will not change that. I'm not trying to start a mudslide, but your post was really truly horrible, and so far you've erased it and then suggested I'm unreasonable for getting upset and need a cold shower.
Mam, I made a statement. So please , please, get off my case. Your idea of human trafficking and Slavery is not my problem, so please. Take to the Lord in prayer.

Hope everyone is doing well.
I made a beautiful swirled cp soap ( well, in my amateur eyes it was perfect)
Used the last of my micas and essential oils. I used a freezer paper lined cardboard box, insulated It with two towels and put it on my dryer in the laundry room to cure.
After about 6 hrs of curing time, my husband came out of the laundry. Don’t know why he was in there, it certainly wasn’t to do the wash!!!
He said to me “ You better check your soap, hope I didn’t ruin it
Apparently, he was reaching for something high up in the cupboard with one hand
and used the other hand to balance himself smack dab on my soap!
It swished out of the box onto the towel, flat in the center and the colours were all mixed together. Total mess.😫😫😫😫
Didn’t rematch ( haven’t ever done that )
From now on I’ll use a locked closet to cure the soap
Opening bid : $5
Oh dear. Just wondering does he have any skills? (Side eye to my husband)

Oops

Ma

Mam, I made a statement. So please , please, get off my case. Your idea of human trafficking and Slavery is not my problem, so please. Take to the Lord in prayer.
The reason you're not going to apologize is because your god doesn't care about those things? Now I understand. I'm never going to be ok with your sense of morals and ethics, but I agree that this conflict is as resolved as it will get.

Please would you stop already. If you were a victim of such actions , I’m sorry to hear. But please don’t put those things on me. My ancestors had a hard struggle to overcome,so please drop it. Thank You.

These accusations are hijacking this post.

I'm in line waiting to get my passport and I'm giggling over here...... @Kiti Williams you just had to say "deep enough" lol

Well, with deep tissue massage, you go for it hard. Sarcasm font! I would have thought you all would call me on my kinks, before you would get into the deep massage! LOL!

My husband isn’t allowed in my soap studio for exactly this reason.
I love him more then anything asides our kids, but when he’s annoyed me, I often tell him I’m selling him.
Then tell him the ad:
For Sale, one husband. Used, slightly broken, with a smart mouth and no appreciation for the fine goat and horse herd I have built him....
to Bad home only. 💁‍♀️🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back