Hurricane whatever its name is

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, thankfully it fizzled out before it hit us. Still waiting for the tropical storm, which i guess we are getting just the west-side bands...mostly wind they say. Should happen around 2pm according to the last update i heard.

Per my lease, i had to hang shutters. What a pita since they are plywood and had to get my friends husband to do it for me. So then i felt like i needed to feed him for it (my friend passed last year).

In my infinite wisdom, i made him fried fish, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Wellllll....now that i cant open the back door or windows, my house still smells like fried fish lol.

On the flip side. My house is so nice and dark and sound-proof lol. If the shutters werent so ugly, i would leave them up all year.

Xray tech problems...we dont like the light lol

My epileptic daughter would love it too. She uses blackout drapes which drives me crazy. I have a house with no drapes on the glass floor to ceiling walls!! You would probably hate it!! I saw the storm fizzled. From my boating days, I have still like to track, watch water world ocean water temps, and chart storms at times.

Post tropical storm...it didnt even rain. I was watching the tv last night and saw a newscast of the storm up in vero, which is about 45 minutes north of me. Im like, what the heck happened to us?

Dont get me wrong, i dont want a devastating hurricane, but i at least want a good thunder/lightening storm lol

Post tropical storm...it didnt even rain. I was watching the tv last night and saw a newscast of the storm up in vero, which is about 45 minutes north of me. Im like, what the heck happened to us?

Dont get me wrong, i dont want a devastating hurricane, but i at least want a good thunder/lightening storm lol
I hate to say this but I'm the same way unless it's a thunder snow storm. I prefer not having to hear/deal with that so the snow can be shoveled in peace.

Latest posts

Back